If you are looking for some cute and creative non candy Valentines for the kids – you will want to check out these DIY cereal Valentines.
They are super easy and kids of all ages love them.
Perfect for children to hand out to their friends and classmates at school.
They are also great for Valentines school parties or any Valentine theme party.
So if you are ready for a super cool Valentines that kids will love check these out!
Cereal Valentines For Kids
- Print out the valentine’s cards and cut them out.
- Punch a hole in the top center of the printable cards.
- On the back, place a piece of double stick tape to help the Valentine’s stay in place.
- Add a piece of yarn through the hole
- Wrap it around the bag of cereal and tie in a knot.
Kids really loves these Valentines and they are great as they are non candy. FREE PRINTABLES HERE – Cheerios – Cocoa Puffs – Frosted Cheerios – General – Golden Grahams – Honey Nut Cheerios – Printables may need to be resized – check before printing!
Need More Kids Valentines Ideas?