KETO CHICKEN FAJITA TAQUITOS LOW CARB
- Preheat the oven
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and peppers to the skillet and saute until becoming tender.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken,
cream cheese, chili powder,
- garlic powder,
- onion powder and salt and pepper to taste
- onions and peppers. Stir until completely combined.
- Place the cheese into 8 evenly sized circles on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Let the cheese circles cool for just a minute or so, and then place a layer of the filling down the center of each one.
- Carefully but quickly roll the cheese circle around the filling to form taquito shapes.
Let the taquitos rest for several minutes so that the cheese shells can harden before serving. Enjoy!
- Bell pepper thinly sliced - Medium onion thinly sliced - Olive oil - Shredded chicken - Cream cheese softened - Mexican blend cheese
*Read more ingredients...
More recipes here
BEST low carb keto chicken fajita taquitos recipe you will want to make today.