KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP RICE KRISPIES TREATS LOW CARB
HOW TO MAKE KETO PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP RICE KRISPIES TREATS
1. In a saucepan over medium heat on the stove, melt the butter.
2. Once melted, stir in the peanut butter
3. and sugar free honey until smooth and pourable. Do not heat too much.
4. Let the mixture cool for a few minutes and then pour over the cereal in the mixing bowl. Stir to combine well. Let cool for a few minutes more.
5. Stir in the chocolate chips.
6. Press the mixture into the bottom of a well greased baking dish.
7. Add the remaining chocolate chips to the top of the mixture.
8. Chill for at least two hours before slicing and serving.
– Box High Key Frosted Protein Cereal – Butter unsalted – Sugar free honey – Natural Peanut butter – Lily’s Semi Sweet baking chips
Here's What You Need
More recipes here
treats are so delicious.