How about some creamy & delicious 5 ingredient pasta fettuccine Alfredo?
Easy one pan dinners the whole family will love.
Easy chicken one pan dinners or lunch recipe.
Make healthy homemade pasta fettuccine Alfredo with only 5 ingredients.
Easy fettuccine Alfredo recipe that you will want to make tonight.
Make creamy pasta fettuccine Alfredo for dinner, lunch or side dishes.
Simple sauce recipe to top your pasta noodles.
No need for a crockpot, instant pot or bake in the oven – only 1 pot needed.
Better than take out or delivery and better than Olive Garden.
You can also add vegetables and make with broccoli.
Get ready to learn how to make the BEST fettuccine Alfredo.
Check Out These Other Dinner Favorites:
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat a tablespoon of butter in the pan.
Add the chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes (until done).
Add the remaining butter into the pan.
Whisk in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thick.
Return the chicken and bring back to a simmer.
Toss in the cooked pasta.
Season as needed with salt and pepper.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 8 oz Fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 1 lb Chicken Breast Fillets, cut into strips
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in the pan.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3-5 minutes (until done). Set aside.
- Add the remaining butter into the pan.
- Whisk in heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thick.
- Return the chicken and bring back to a simmer.
- Toss in the cooked pasta.
- Season as needed with salt and pepper.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Energy – 705 kcal
Protein – 41
Fat – 38
Carbohydrates – 46 g
Fiber – 2 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty pasta recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.