Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
This cinnamon roll cocktail will be your new favorite alcohol drink.
Yummy cinnamon bun cocktail recipe that will please any crowd.
Easy RumChata and fireball drinks recipe that will have everyone coming back for more.
RumChata and fireball liquor for that tastiest mixed drink.
If you are looking for drinks to make with RumChata check out this cinnamon roll alcohol drink.
Get ready to mix up the best cinnamon roll cocktail.
Check out these other
Alcohol Drink Recipes
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
To rim your favorite cocktail glass, add the corn syrup to a shallow saucer.
To another saucer add ground cinnamon and sugar, stirring a bit to combine.
Dip the glass into the corn syrup, followed by the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
Then, to a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice,
Shake to combine and chill.
Pour into the glass,
then fill the remainder of the glass with cream soda.
Top with whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick (optional).
Sip and enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
- 2 oz. RumChata
- 1 oz. Fireball
- Splash of Cream Soda
- 2 tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. Ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- Whipped cream for topping
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- To rim your favorite cocktail glass, add the corn syrup to a shallow saucer.
- To another saucer add ground cinnamon and sugar, stirring a bit to combine.
- Dip the glass into the corn syrup, followed by the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Then, to a cocktail shaker, add a handful of ice, RumChata, and Fireball.
- Shake to combine and chill.
- Pour into the glass, then fill the remainder of the glass with cream soda.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick (optional).
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Cinnamon Roll Cocktail recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.