Spread the love
Are you looking for an EASY way to dye Easter Eggs? Coloring Easter
eggs can’t get an easier than this and you probably already have the ingredients in
Coloring eggs in an Easter tradition and we are always looking for quick but
fun way to dye eggs. So grab some hard boiled eggs and watch the kids eyes light up
coloring Easter eggs this year with this technique. Colorful and vibrant eggs that
don’t require an Easter egg dye kit.
Are you ready to learn how to dye Easter eggs? Check out this fun, creative and
unique way to add color to your eggs!
Oil & Water Dye Easter Eggs
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Oil (Vegetable, Canola, or any oil will work)
- Food Coloring (Assorted Colors)
- Small Bowls
- Place about 1/3 cup of water into each bowl. Depending on the size of your bowls, you’ll want enough water for about two-thirds of the egg to be covered.
- Add 6-8 drops of food coloring to each bowl and mix.
- Add one Tablespoon of oil into each bowl.
- Place one egg into each bowl. With a spoon, spoon the water/oil mixture over the egg and let sit for about 10 minutes. Then roll the egg so it turns over and let sit for another 5-10 minutes.
- Take out and lay on paper towels. Let sit for a few minutes, then wipe off each egg with additional paper towels.
- Have fun!!
Leave a Reply