Keto BBQ Sauce
Need a great keto BBQ sauce recipe that is easy and delicious?
Then, here is a quick and simple low carb recipe that you will want to check out.
An easy homemade low carb keto BBQ sauce recipe that you will want to make.
Amazing low carb BBQ sauce that is not store bought.
Use for dipping your favorite foods on a ketogenic diet or great toppings for BBQ ribs.
If you are looking for keto condiments then put this one on your list to make.
This is a great healthy BBQ sauce recipe that anyone will love.
Great for your keto meals, BBQ, parties and more.
Get ready to make this easy low carb keto recipe.
Learn how to make keto BBQ sauce now.
Learn how to make keto condiments
Add all of the ingredients into a pot
and whisk to combine well.
Place the pot on the stove over low heat
and simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce thickens, stirring often.
Remove the sauce from the heat
and let cool to room temperature
or chill in the fridge before serving.
Store uneaten sauce in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serve with your favorite BBQ foods
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 C. Sugar free ketchup (can be substituted for tomato sauce + 1 Tbsp Sugar free honey)
- ⅓ C. Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Garlic powder
- ½ tsp. Dried mustard
- ½ tsp. Liquid smoke
- ½ tsp. Onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients into a pot, and whisk to combine well.
- Place the pot on the stove over low heat, and simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce thickens, stirring often.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and let cool to room temperature or chill in the fridge before serving.
- Store uneaten sauce in an airtight container in the fridge.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Net Carbs: 3 net carbs per serving
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto BBQ sauce recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.