Tasty keto bread you CAN NOT stop eating!
Keto cinnamon roll bread with icing / frosting.
This low carb cinnamon roll loaf bread is easy to make and super yummy.
Simple keto recipe for the BEST low carb cinnamon roll bread.
Ketogenic diet loaf bread that is a heavenly moist and delicious cinnamon roll bread.
Here is a quick and easy homemade cinnamon keto bread recipe.
Quick and easy go to gluten free keto bread recipe when you want a savory & sweet treat.
If you are looking for a delicious, tasty, and moist loaf bread for a low carb diet then try this one out.
Yummy almond flour keto bread recipe that is great for a grab and go breakfast for those hectic mornings or just to enjoy a tasty treat.
With a few ketogenic essential ingredients you can make this amazing cinnamon roll bread.
The whole family will love these bread including kids.
This is definitely keto friendly and the BEST bread idea – one of my favorite treats on keto.
Learn how to make this yummy keto bread with step by step instructions.
Great bread for dessert, snack, treat, party or even breakfast!
Check out this simple keto recipe for the BEST low carb bread.
Keto Bread! Low Carb Cinnamon Roll Bread
So grab some keto essential ingredients and bake up some tasty bread. You won’t be disappointed with this amazing cinnamon roll low carb bread that is perfect for a ketogenic diet. Great for a treat, snack or dessert!
Preheat the oven to 190C. / 350F
In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup erythritol with cinnamon and mix, set aside.
Beat butter with egg and 1/4 cup erythritol. Add heavy cream and mix.
Add vanilla extract, almond flour, nutmeg, baking soda, salt and stir until combined, do not stir for a long time.
Put half the dough in the prepared (greased or lined with parchment paper) loaf pan.
Sprinkle 3/4 of the total amount of erythritol with cinnamon mixture
Put the remaining dough, and sprinkle with cinnamon erythritol mixture
Bake from 30 to 40 minutes. Let the bread set in pan for about 15 minutes.
You can cut and serve or full instructions to make icing – frosting below
Make icing. Mix powdered erythritol and cream
Pour icing on the cooled bread
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Cinnamon Roll Bread
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Bread Ingredients
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt (optional)
- 4 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a small bowl, mix 1/4 cup erythritol with cinnamon and mix, set aside.
- Beat butter with eggs and 1/4 cup erythritol. Add heavy cream and mix.
- Add vanilla extract, almond flour, nutmeg, baking powder, salt and stir until combined, do not stir for a long time.
- Put half the dough in the prepared greased or lined with parchment paper loaf pan. Sprinkle 3/4 of the total amount of erythritol with cinnamon mixture
- Put the remaining dough, and sprinkle with cinnamon erythritol mixture
- Bake from 30 to 40 minutes. Let the bread set in pan for about 15 minutes.
- Make icing. Mix powdered erythritol and cream
- Pour icing on the cooled bread
- Serve and enjoy
Serve with or without icing – frosting