Keto Snickers Chaffle Low Carb
Enjoy the BEST keto chaffle recipe!
EASY keto Snickers chaffle recipe that you will want to make.
If you love Snickers candy bars then check out these low carb chaffles.
Get ready to make this waffle maker recipe.
Simple and quick keto Snickers chaffles.
What is the best waffle maker to use?
Check out these other
Keto Chaffle Recipes
How To Make Keto Chaffle Snickers
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
IngredientsFor the chaffles:
- ½ C. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 oz. Cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp. Almond flour
- ½ tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
For the filling:
- ⅓ C. Almond flour
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil melted
- 3 Tbsp. Lower carb peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. Swerve confectioner sugar substitute
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped peanuts
For the drizzle:
- 1 Tbsp. Walden Farms sugar free caramel sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Walden Farms sugar free chocolate sauce
- Additional chopped peanuts if desired
- Preheat your mini waffle maker.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine the mozzarella and cream cheeses. Heat at 30 second intervals until completely melted, and stir to combine.
- Add the cheese dough to a mixing bowl with 2 Tbsp almond flour, 2 Tbsp Swerve confectioners sugar substitute, 2 Tbsp cocoa powder and ½ tsp baking powder. Knead with your hands until completely combined.
- Place the vanilla and egg in the mixing bowl with the dough, and beat until a smooth batter has formed.
- Put ⅓ of the batter into the mini waffle maker, and cook for 3-5 minutes until your desired level of doneness has been reached.
- Repeat step 5 with the remaining ⅔ of the batter to create 3 chaffles total.
- Add the ingredients for the filling to a mixing bowl, and beat until well combined.
- Layer the chaffles with the filling in between, and top with a drizzle of chocolate and caramel sauces. You can add some additional chopped peanuts on top as well if desired.
- One serving is a chaffle topped with ⅓ of the filling. These servings are quite large, so you can cut them in half for a snack size that has just 3.5 net carbs each if you wish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes
Net Carbs: 7 net carbs per serving (Can be cut in half for a snack size and less carbs)
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto chaffle recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.