I love to bake up keto cookies and this low carb keto cookie recipe for brownie cookies is one of my favorites.
Who doesn’t love a good brownie? What better than a brownie a cookie – a keto brownie cookie for a ketogenic diet.
A chewy fudgy keto cookie you won’t want to pass up!
These low carb chocolate brownie cookies are a crowd pleaser and kids love these too!
Super easy to make keto brownie cookies that only require a few keto friendly ingredients.
You can mix these cookies up in just about 10 minutes and then prepare yourself for extremely delicious chocolaty brownie keto cookies.
Great for a keto snack on the go, keto desserts, or keto sweet treats.
Get ready to learn how to make keto brownie cookies.
Follow the step by step instructions to make the best low carb keto brownie cookies.
How To Make Keto Brownie Cookies
Pour in melted Lilys chocolate and stir well until combined and cookie dough forms.
Scoop out cookies with ice scream scoop and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Press them down a little bit and bake them in preheated oven at 350 F degrees or 170 C degrees around 10 to 15 minutes.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Brownie Cookies
- 1 ½ cups coconut flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons stevia
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 4.5 oz. melted Lilys chocolate
- In a large bowl mix well coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt and stevia.
- Add in melted butter, vanilla extract, almond milk and crack in eggs.
- Pour in melted Lilys chocolate and stir well until combined and cookie dough forms.
- Scoop out cookies with ice scream scoop and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press them down a little bit and bake them in preheated oven at 350 F degrees or 170 C degrees around 10 to 15 minutes – depending on oven.
Serving: 22 cookies
Preparation time: 5 minutes