Tasty Keto Chocolate Donuts you DO NOT want to pass up!
This low carb recipe is easy, homemade and super yummy.
Simple keto recipe for the BEST breakfast, treat, snack or dessert.
Ketogenic diet donuts that are heavenly moist and delicious.
A quick and easy from scratch low carb chocolate donut low carb recipe – fast recipe when you want a sweet & savory treat.
If you are looking for a delicious and tasty treat on a low carb diet then you will want this one in your recipe box.
Yummy donuts made with cocoa powder and keto friendly ingredients.
Great for a grab and go breakfast for those hectic mornings or just to enjoy a tasty sweets treat.
With a few keto essential ingredients you can make these amazing chocolate donuts.
Great for families, friends and kids will love these doughnuts too!
This is definitely keto friendly and the BEST donut idea – a favorite breakfast on keto.
Learn how to make these yummy donuts with step by step instructions.
Great donuts for breakfast, snack, treat, party or even dessert!
Check out this simple keto recipe for the BEST chocolate donuts.
Keto Chocolate Donuts – BEST Low Carb Recipe
Preheat oven to 450ºF.
Mix all ingredients for the donuts until smooth. If it’s too thick you can add a bit more water.
Pour or spoon the mix into a donut baking mold.
Bake the donuts for 12 minutes, or until fully cooked (you’ll know when inserting a stick and it comes out dry).
Mix all glaze ingredients.
Pour the glaze over the donuts and serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Chocolate Donuts
- 8 tbsp. Almond Flour
- 5 tbsp. Flaxseed Flour (grounded flaxseeds)
- 4 tbsp. Coconut Flakes
- ⅛ cup Stevia (or your favorite keto sweetener)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 4 tsp. Water (more or less)
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- ¾ cup Stevia (or your favorite keto sweetener)
- 2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp. Milk
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Mix all ingredients for the donuts until smooth. If it’s too thick you can add a bit more water.
- Pour the mix over a donut baking mold.
- Bake the donuts for 12 minutes, or until fully cooked (you’ll know when inserting a stick and it comes out dry).
- Mix all glaze ingredients.
- Pour the glaze over the donuts and serve.
Yield: 6 donuts