Are you looking for low carb noodles? Here is a low carb noodle recipe that
makes great pasta noodles. Learn how to make homemade keto noodles that are
simple, quick and super yummy. Makes a great keto dinner or keto lunch.
These keto pasta noodles are gluten free and made with NO almond flour and
NO coconut flour. Low carb noodles make up this herb and pesto pasta dish –
whip up these delicious keto noodles with pesto pasta sauce.
Once you make this low carb keto pasta dish everyone will be asking you to
make them over and over – they are that good! They are great tossed with
pesto or even warm butter and Parmesan cheese as well with marinara.
These are perfect fettuccine noodles to toss with a keto friendly Alfredo sauce.
If you are missing noodles on a ketogenic diet try this substitute. Switch out
the high carb noodles for these low carb healthy noodles. Read on for the
BEST low carb keto pasta noodles with pesto & herbs.
This is a great recipe and alternative to pasta, when you’re watching your
carbs or want to stay on the vegetarian side of the isles. This is really healthy,
and the flavors are delicious. You can make this with little effort, and you’ll
have a balanced meal that’s really good for you.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 package of Kohlrabi noodles (approximately 10 ounces)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup of sliced Parmesan
- 1 cup of chopped Kale
- Tri-colored baby carrots (optional)
- Pesto Sauce (this is my favorite)
- Prepare the Kohlrabi noodles according to package directions.
- In a food processor or blender, place the arugula, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and garlic, and blend until all ingredients are mixed.
- Wash and chop the Kale, and set aside.
- Wash and slice the baby carrots into thin slices.
- Slice the Parmesan cheese in long thin pieces.
- When noodles have been prepared, place noodles in a serving bowl, or individual bowls, top with pesto and toss in bowl.
- Finish noodles by topping with sliced Parmesan cheese, carrots (optional) and Kale.
- Serve immediately for a tasty and healthy meal.
4.6 net carbs per serving
Dwan Davis says
Where can I find kohlrabi noodles?