Here is a quick and easy homemade blueberry Weight Watchers dessert
recipe. If you are looking for a delicious and tasty dessert for a Weight
Watchers diet then try this one out.
Yummy Weight Watchers fluffy blueberry whip recipe that is great for dessert,
snack or just to enjoy a tasty treat. With a few Weight Watchers ingredients
you can make this amazing frozen blueberry dessert with only 3 ingredients.
The whole family will love this blueberry recipe including kids.
Learn how to make this Weight Watchers Dessert now!
Weight Watchers Blueberry Frozen Fluffy Dessert
- 4 cups frozen blueberries, partially thawed
- ½ cup water
- 16 ounces fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a blender, blend blueberries and water until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and mix in whipped topping until smooth.
- Mix in ¾ of the blueberries and then pour the mixture into a glass bread pan. (Optional step, line the pan with foil in order tobe able to lift the dessert out of the pan.)
- Sprinkle remaining blueberries over the top of the mixture. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight before removing from pan or slicing dessert in the pan.
Serves 6 – 2 WW points per serving