Here is a quick and easy homemade blueberry Weight Watchers dessert
recipe. If you are looking for a delicious and tasty dessert for a Weight
Watchers diet then try this one out.
Yummy Weight Watchers fluffy blueberry whip recipe that is great for dessert,
snack or just to enjoy a tasty treat. With a few Weight Watchers ingredients
you can make this amazing frozen blueberry dessert with only 3 ingredients.
The whole family will love this blueberry recipe including kids.
Learn how to make this Weight Watchers Dessert now!
Weight Watchers Blueberry Frozen Fluffy Dessert
- 4 cups frozen blueberries, partially thawed
- ½ cup water
- 16 ounces fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a blender, blend blueberries and water until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and mix in whipped topping until smooth.
- Mix in ¾ of the blueberries and then pour the mixture into a glass bread pan. (Optional step, line the pan with foil in order tobe able to lift the dessert out of the pan.)
- Sprinkle remaining blueberries over the top of the mixture. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight before removing from pan or slicing dessert in the pan.
Serves 6 – 2 WW points per serving
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any
recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free,
for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes
no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments
on this site. It is the readers responsibility to calculate points, carbs & nutritional information.