How about these fun and colorful DIY funfetti candles. Super easy to make
and great to give as a gift for Valentines Day, birthdays or just because.
Enjoy these bright homemade candles made with candy sprinkles. Great
DIY craft project for teens, tweens and adults.
DIY Funfetti Candles
- Some Type of jar – mason jar – milk jar
- Corn Syrup
- Candy Sprinkles
- Candle Wick
- Melt and Pour Candle Wax
- Paint corn syrup on inside of jar
- Add the candy sprinkles to inside the jar
- Roll the jar around until inside of jar is covered
- Glue candle wick to bottom of jar
- Melt your candle wax (melt and pour)
- Once candle wax is melted pour into candle jar
- Keep candle wick in place
- Once candle wax is hard cut off excess candle wick
- Light and enjoy
Wrap up and give as a gift, light it for yourself for cute room decor.
Watch the video tutorial to learn how to make confetti candles – super simple and easy!