Bring on the pumpkin spice latte slime! It’s that time of the season for everything pumpkin and what better way to get your pumpkin fill then with this amazing homemade pumpkin spice latte slime and did I mention it is DIY fluffy slime – YAH! You can make this DIY fluffy slime in under 10 minutes and you will have a great smelling slime and a slime that all kids will love to play with. This slime is so stretchy and fun to pull and poke. Once finished it looks exactly like a pumpkin spice latte – it’s not edible slime so please DO NOT edit it! You will learn how to make the pumpkin spice latte slime and the whip cream slime to swirl on top. Are you ready to learn how to make DIY fluffy slime that smells and looks like a pumpkin spice latte? Follow the step by step instructions to make the BEST homemade fluffy slime now!
DIY Fluffy Slime – Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Slime Without Borax
In a bowl, pour in 1 cup white Elmer’s glue
Add 1 cup shaving cream
Stir together and add 1 cup of foaming hand wash
Add in 1 tsp of cornstarch and about 1 tsp of body lotion mix together
then add ¾ – 1 tsp of baking soda
add in contact solution you will want to start with 1 tbsp stir and add
more if needed until if forms slime.
At this point you can pull out the slime and start to knead
Set aside the white slime. This will be the whipped topping to your
pumpkin spice latte.
In a small bowl, pour 5 oz of clear Elmer’s glue
Add ½ cup of water and stir
Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir
Sprinkle in brown glitter & stir
Add 1 tsp of contact solution – stir together until it forms slime
Now this is the DIY pumpkin spice latte slime…. You will want to layer
the brown coffee slime on bottom and top with a fluffy whipped topping
slime swirl – SEE below for layer look and then slime play (mixing slime together)
Add to a Starbucks cup for a fun and creative DIY Starbucks Slime Pumpkin Spice Latte
Here are some great cups to put your slime in
* 1 airtight container
* 1 cup white glue
* 1 cup shaving cream
* 1 cup foaming hand wash
* ¾ tsp baking soda
* 1 tbsp contact solution
* 5 oz clear glue
* ½ cup water
* ½ tsp baking soda
* Acrylic paint: latte, caramel, and brown
* 1 tbsp contact solution
* Pumpkin pie scented fragrance
* Coffee Cake scented fragrance
* Brown glitter
* Small bowl
1. In a bowl, pour in 1 cup white Elmer’s glue.
2. Add 1 cup shaving cream
3. Stir together and add 1 cup of foaming hand wash
4. Mix thoroughly. At this point the slime should be super foamy
5. Add in 1 tsp of cornstarch and about 1 tsp of body lotion – this will create a slime that you can stretch and will be fluffy
6. Next add ¾ – 1 tsp of baking soda
7. Now, add in contact solution you will want to start with 1 tbsp stir and add more if needed until if forms slime.
8. At this point you can pull out the slime and start to knead
9. Set aside the white slime. This will be the whipped topping to your pumpkin spice latte.
10. In a small bowl, pour 5 oz of clear Elmer’s glue
11. Add ½ cup of water and stir
12. Add in ½ tsp baking soda and stir
13. Add a few drops of pumpkin pie and coffee cake fragrance oils
14. Add acrylic paint- colors used in this slime – latte, caramel and brown
15. Sprinkle in brown glitter
16. Mix well
17. Add 1 tsp of contact solution – stir together until it forms slime *
18. Layer the brown coffee slime on bottom and top with a fluffy whipped topping slime swirl
*If the slime needs to be thickened, add a bit more baking soda. If the slime needs to be less sticky, add more contact solution.
How amazing was this DIY fluffy slime? Kids of all ages will love this slime – teens and tweens too! This is such an easy DIY fluffy slime recipe without borax and simple ingredients. This homemade fluffy slime is not sticky and can be played with for hours. This is a great slime to make for Fall, sensory play or a slime theme party. It would also make a great party favor for a birthday party too! Great DIY gift idea for anyone who loves Starbucks pumpkin spice latte. A fun DIY craft project that can be made anytime. If you need more ideas or inspiration you can find DIY fluffy slime video tutorials on Youtube – check out Karina Garcia slime videos or Gillian Bower slime tutorials – they make awesome slime videos. If you want more ideas you can check out Pinterest. Until next time I hope you have a great day.