Calling all glitter lovers…..here is the best DIY glitter slime recipe! If you love glittery goodness then here is simple and easy homemade magical slime for you! Sparkling slime that all kids will love. Make a giant batch of this slime because everyone is going to want to play with it. This colorful slime would make great party favors for slime theme party or a great birthday party activity. Learn how to make glitter slime without borax. This is the perfect DIY craft project to make anytime. Check out how to make this glittery fun slime that you can make at home.
DIY Glitter Slime | How To Make Glitter Slime Without Borax | Easy Homemade Recipe
* 1 airtight container
* 1 5 oz bottle of clear glue
* ½ cup water
* ½ tsp baking soda
* 1 tbsp contact solution
* Glitter – chunky glitter (we used the ones from the set linked above), and fine glitter. These are the colors we used, but feel free to experiment with any colors you want or have available!
* Iridescent Basket fillers
* Small bowl
1. In a bowl, add 5 oz clear Elmers glue
2. Add ½ cup of water
3. Add ½ tsp baking soda and mix together.
4. Now it’s time for the magic…..glitter – You can use a mixture of fine glitters and chunky glitters (this is my favorite set of glitters) – Glitters colors you may want to us: fine pink, fine iridescent, fine blue and fine green
5. Cut iridescent basket filler into small pieces – this turns the slime into some fun magic with a great texture
6. Add 1 tbsp contact solution and mix together until it forms slime
7. Pull it out and start playing with your new and awesome homemade slime
8. Store in an airtight container (great containers here to store in & or use as party favors)
Are you full of sparkle and glitter after that slime tutorial? Now that is what I call glitter bomb slime. Super colorful and almost like rainbow glitter slime or a magical unicorn slime. This is a great recipe as it uses no borax and it DIY glitter slime with contact solution and it made without glitter glue. No need for any food coloring as the glitter makes it colorful. Perfect kids activities to make anytime as they will love to pull it, poke it and stretch it (makes great sensory craft activity too). If you want a no fail slime recipe then this is the best slime recipe for you with simple ingredients. Great slime for kids of all ages including teens and tweens. If you need more slime DIYs – ideas or inspiration you can check out Youtube for some great video tutorials with step by step instructions. There you can find: diy glitter slime kit, diy glitter slime putty, diy glitter slime with clear glue, diy glitter slime with laundry detergent and so much more. Some good channels to check out: Karina Garcia the slime queen and Gillian Bower. You can also check out my Pinterest slime board for more slime activities. Have a magical – glitter – sparkle kind of day!!