DIY hand sanitizer you can make today!
EASY DIY hand sanitizer gel made with rubbing alcohol and essential oils.
This particular one is made with lime essential oil, spearmint essential oil & more.
You can use whatever essential oils but make sure to be careful when mixing different oils.
This is a great DIY hand sanitizer gel for kids and adults.
DIY hand sanitizer gel recipe that you will want to have on hand.
This is a rubbing alcohol DIY Hand Sanitizer gel you make with aloe that I find to moisturizing.
Make this DIY hand sanitizer bottle with FREE printable labels
Get ready for the easy, simple & quick homemade hand sanitizer idea.
This is a family favorite smelling hand sanitizers and we love making as we know exactly what is going on body – healthy & clean products – no chemicals.
Not only that but it is much cheaper to make your own homemade hand sanitizer .
This little bottles make great gifts too.
Get ready to mix up the BEST DIY hand sanitizer.
How To Make DIY Hand Sanitizer
Add your aloe gel, and alcohol to a measuring cup and whisk together.
Whisk in your essential oils.
Using a funnel, add the mixture into your bottle, stopping about ½” from the top.
Add the top and screw on tightly.
Affix your label! FREE printable labels
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1/3 cup Aloe Vera gel (Find it here)
- 1 cup 90% or higher isopropyl alcohol
- 1 tablespoon vegetable glycerin (Find it here)
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet almond oil (Find it here)
- 1/2 tablespoon rosehip oil (Find it here)
- *5-10 drops of lime essential oil (Find it here)
- 5-10 drops of spearmint oil (Find it here)
- 5-10 drops of basil essential oil (Find it here)
- 3 3 ounce plastic squeeze top travel bottles (Find it here)
- Measuring cup
- Add your aloe gel, and alcohol to a measuring cup and whisk together.
- Add the vegetable glycerin, sweet almond oil and rosehip oil.
- Whisk in your essential oils.
- Using a funnel, add the mixture into your bottle, stopping about ½” from the top. Add the top and screw on tightly.
- Affix your label! FREE printable labels
*Add in your essential oils. We have chosen essential oils that are shown to be safe for children. Please refer to online guidelines for the safe ratio of essential oils to carrier oils for the age of your child. Please make sure that you are not allergic to any products and use right ratios to avoid chemical reactions.
*Please note that due to the shortage of some supplies in this recipe, you may need to check other retailers either online or in your area for availability or substitutions.