DIY hand sanitizer you can make today!
EASY DIY hand sanitizer with essential oil.
This particular one is made with peppermint essential oil, rosemary essential oil & juniper essential oil.
You can use whatever essential oils but make sure to be careful when mixing different oils.
This is a great DIY hand sanitizer gel for kids and adults.
DIY hand sanitizer gel recipe that you will want to have on hand.
This is a DIY Hand Sanitizer gel you make with aloe.
Make this DIY hand sanitizer bottle with FREE printable labels
Get ready for the easy, simple & quick homemade hand sanitizer idea.
This is one of my favorite smelling hand sanitizers and I love making as I know exactly what is going on body – healthy & clean products – no chemicals.
Not only that but it is much cheaper to make your own homemade hand sanitizer .
This little bottles make great gifts too.
Get ready to mix up the BEST DIY hand sanitizer.
How To Make DIY Hand Sanitizer
Add your aloe gel and vodka or rubbing alcohol to a measuring cup and whisk together.
Add in your jojoba carrier oil and distilled water.
Add in your essential oils.
Whisk all ingredients together until well incorporated.
Using a funnel, add the mixture into your bottle, stopping about ½” from the top.
Add the top and screw on tightly.
Affix your label!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1/3 cup Aloe Vera gel (Find it here)
- 1 cup vodka or rubbing alcohol
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil (Find it here)
- 10-20 drops of peppermint essential oil (Find it here)
- 10-20 drops of rosemary essential oil (Find it here)
- 10-20 drops of juniper essential oil (Find it here)
- 3 3 ounce plastic squeeze top travel bottles (Find it here)
- Measuring cup
- Add your aloe gel and vodka or rubbing alcohol to a measuring cup and whisk together.
- Add in your jojoba carrier oil.
- Add in your essential oils.
- Whisk all ingredients together until well incorporated.
- Using a funnel, add the mixture into your bottle, stopping about ½” from the top. Add the top and screw on tightly.
- Affix your label- FREE printable labels
*Add in your essential oils. We have chosen essential oils that are shown to be safe for children. Please refer to online guidelines for the safe ratio of essential oils to carrier oils for the age of your child. Please make sure that you are not allergic to any products and use right ratios to avoid chemical reactions.
*Please note that due to the shortage of some supplies in this recipe, you may need to check other retailers either online or in your area for availability or substitutions.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.