Here is a quick and easy homemade Keto brownie bites recipe.
If you are looking for a delicious, tasty, and moist fudgy brownie fat bomb for a ketogenic diet then try this one out.
Yummy keto chocolate brownie fat bomb recipe that is great to make ahead for a grab and go snack for those hectic days or just to enjoy a tasty treat.
These also make great keto desserts when you want a sweet and savory chocolate dessert after a low carb meal.
With a few keto essential ingredients you can make these amazing brownies.
The whole family will love these brownies including kids.
These are definitely low carb keto friendly and the BEST chocolate brownie bite fat bombs.
Learn how to make these yummy brownies bites with step by step instructions.
Great brownies for snack, treat, party and desserts !
Check out this simple keto recipe for the BEST chocolate brownie bites.
Learn how to make these mini low carb keto brownies now!
Keto Brownie Bites – BEST Keto Low Carb Fat Bomb Recipe
How to make keto brownie bites
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Grease a rectangular baking pan (I used 4 inches x 7 inches).
Melt the butter in the microwave.
Add the stevia
and mix well.
Add cocoa powder
and whisk together
and baking powder and mix well, with a wire whisk.
Add the chocolate chips to the batter.
Pour the batter in the baking pan.
Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let them cool for about 20 minutes before manipulating them.
Cut them in squares.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Brownie Bite Fat Bombs
- ¾ cup Fine Almond Flour
- Lilys Chocolate Chips (around 4 oz.)
- ¾ cup Unsalted Butter
- ¾ cup Stevia (or your favorite sugar-free sweetener)
- ¼ cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a rectangular baking pan (I used 4 inches x 7 inches).
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Add the stevia and mix well.
- Add cocoa powder whisk well
- Add eggs, almond flour and baking powder and mix well, with a wire whisk.
- Add the chocolate chips to the batter.
- Pour the batter in the baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let them cool for about 20 minutes before manipulating them.
- Cut them in squares.
Yield: 8 brownie bites.
5 net carbs per serving
Fat 26 g