Are you ready for the most amazing keto pumpkin cheesecake bites?
This easy keto pumpkin cheesecake bites recipe is full of creamy cheesecake and bursting with pumpkin flavor.
You can’t pass up these tasty and delish sweet treats and these aren’t just a Fall treat – enjoy anytime of the year!
Great for keto desserts, keto snacks or a sweet and savory treat for a ketogenic diet.
These are the best low carb cheesecakes.
Super quick and easy to make and they are creamy and combine my 2 favorite things – pumpkin and cheesecake.
Treat yourself, family or friends to the perfect bites of cheesecake in less than a half hour!
Yes, you can mix up these low carb keto cheesecake bites in no time at all.
Are you ready to learn how to make keto pumpkin cheesecake bites?
Follow the step by step instructions for the best low carb keto pumpkin cheesecake.
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
Add a tablespoon of pumpkin mixture into a well greased crevice of a mini muffin pan. Repeat until all batter is used. This may have to be done in batches, or with more than one pan.
Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool before removing from a pan.
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 Cups Kite Hill Yogurt, Unsweetened
- Sugar Free Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp keto friendly sugar substitute
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients.
- Add a tablespoon of pumpkin mixture into a well greased crevice of a mini muffin pan. Repeat until all batter is used. This may have to be done in batches, or with more than one pan.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from a pan.
Makes about 36 pumpkin cheesecake bites.
-For the ease of removal, use a very thin paring knife to loosen the sides by going around the edge of the whole cheesecake bite.
-If the cheesecake bites are really stuck, use a spoon to slightly grasp the bottom or place pan over a pan filled with hot water for a few minutes to help it loosen.