Settle in for one of the BEST keto cocktail recipes!
Easy and simple low carb alcoholic drink idea.
Learn how to make strawberry lemonade keto cocktail.
A great drink recipe anytime of the year.
Perfect for pool parties, BBQ, summer drink or Holiday drink idea.
With only a few keto friendly ingredients you can mix up this keto run cocktail.
No need to be a bartender for this – you can make a delicious drink to fit your ketogenic diet.
If you are looking for a simple and tasty low carb cocktail idea then you will want to mix this one up.
A refreshing alcohol drink that everyone will love.
Make for yourself, family, friends or any for a crowd.
Get ready to learn how to make a keto cocktail that you will be making over and over again – it’s that good!
How To Make A Keto Alcoholic Drink
In a large pitcher dissolve tea bag with hot boiling water.
Let it chill until room temperature or cold.
In a pitcher add rum and chilled tea.
Add in stevia and lemon juice.
Stir until combined and stevia is dissolved.
Fill the glasses with ice cubes and lemon wedges.
Pour in the cocktail in the glasses and put decorative straws.
Serve and enjoy.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail
- 3 oz. rum
- 1 strawberry tea bag
- 1 cup boiling water
- ice cubes
- juice of ½ lemon
- lemon wedges for serving
- 2 teaspoons stevia (dissolved in the iced tea )
- In a large pitcher dissolve tea bag with hot boiling water.
- Let it chill until room temperature or cold.
- In a pitcher add rum and chilled tea.
- Add in stevia and lemon juice.
- Stir until combined and stevia is dissolved.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and lemon wedges.
- Pour in the cocktail in the glasses and put decorative straws.
- Serve and enjoy.
Prep time: 5 minutes + time for chilling the tea.
See Nutritional Information Below – 1.6 Net carbs per serving
Leave a Reply