This Homemade Keto Ice Cream is soft, creamy, dreamy, and made with the perfect amount of peanut butter and chocolate.
Don’t miss out on low carb ice cream on your ketogenic diet.
It is so delicious and is the perfect low carb ice cream.
Ice cream maker recipes have never been easier or more tasty then with this low carb peanut butter chocolate ice cream.
While this is not a no churn ice cream it is super easy and simple to make.
An easy keto ice cream machine recipe for the best chocolate peanut butter ice cream.
While this is not a copycat Cold Stone ice cream or copycat Diary Queen shake you can still enjoy ice cream with keto friendly ingredients and not miss out on your favorite sweet treat – ice cream.
Great for a keto dessert or keto snack.
Are you ready to learn how to make keto ice cream?
Follow the step by step instructions for the best low carb keto peanut butter chocolate ice cream.
How To Make Keto Ice Cream
Mix all ingredients in bowl until smooth.
Process until thick (around 20-30 minutes, depending on the machine).
Serve with desired toppings.
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Stevia (or your favorite non-sugar sweetener)
- ⅓ cup Peanut Butter, sugar-free
- Toppings: peanuts, dark chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients in bowl until smooth.
- Pour them in the ice cream maker (read instructions for your ice cream maker).
- Process until thick (around 20-30 minutes, depending on the machine).
- Serve with desired toppings.
TIP: If you want the ice cream to have a thicker texture, it’s advisable to freeze it for one night before serving.
Yield: 2 cups of ice cream.