Keto peanut butter chocolate muffins are a delicious morning treat, afternoon snack or dessert idea.
With peanut butter and chocolate chips, you will never want any other low carb muffin again!
If you are looking for a moist and delicious keto muffin then you will want to make this one.
A bakery style muffin that will have everyone asking you to make them over and over – even if they don’t follow a ketogenic diet.
A super easy low carb muffin recipe for the best chocolate peanut butter muffins you won’t want to pass up.
Serve as keto breakfast, keto desserts or keto snack. You can even make for parties or brunch.
Mix up these low carb muffins in under 10 minutes.
No need to spend hours baking a delicious keto muffin when you can make these!
Get ready to bake up the best keto muffins!
Learn how to make keto peanut butter chocolate chip muffins with this easy recipe!
Check out these other
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Recipes:
How to make keto peanut butter chocolate muffins
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
baking soda and cocoa powder until thoroughly mixed.
Add in the peanut butter
whipping cream, butter, vanilla and eggs. Beat on high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
Fold the baking chips into the batter until well combined.
Fill 8 cupcake liners in a muffin tin to the top with the batter.
Bake the cupcakes for 15-20 minutes until completely cooked through.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 2 C. Almond flour
- ⅓ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 tsp. Baking soda
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ C. Low carb peanut butter
- ¼ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ C. Butter softened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ C. Lily’s chocolate chips or other keto friendly chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, Swerve sugar substitute, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder until thoroughly mixed.
- Add in the peanut butter, whipping cream, butter, vanilla and eggs. Beat on high until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Fold the baking chips into the batter until well combined.
- Fill 8 cupcake liners in a muffin tin to the top with the batter.
- Bake the cupcakes for 15-20 minutes until completely cooked through.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Net Carbs: 5 net carbs per serving