Are you ready for these amazing and delicious Pumpkin pie bars? You are going to fall in love with this recipe. It is super easy to make and everyone who tries them will love them. They make a great dessert or they can be used as a snack or treat. You can even make them for breakfast too! This is an ultra easy pumpkin pie square recipe. Check out the recipe below to find out how to make these delicious Fall treats!
Pumpkin Pie Bars | Easy Homemade Dessert Recipe | DIY Pumpkin Pie Squares
- 1 package of Yellow Cake Mix (see below for organic and gluten free options)
- 1/2 a cup of Butter
- 3 cups of Pumpkin
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 of a cup of Milk
- 1 cup of reserved Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of Butter
Step by Step:
- Grease of bottom ONLY of a 9 x 13 inch cake pan.
- Set aside 1 cup of dry cake mix. If you want an organic cake mix – check this one out or gluten free (here)
- Combine remaining cake mix, 1/2 a cup of butter, and 1 egg.
- Press mixture into the bottom of your pan.
- Combine pumpkin, remaining eggs, and milk. Stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into pan and smooth out.
- Next, combine your left over cake mix, sugar, cinnamon and butter.
- Sprinkle over pumpkin filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, until knife comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Are you hungry? Once you make these they won’t last long! Look like Martha Stewart when you bake up these tasty pumpkin pie bars. Feed them to the family or take them to a party or enjoy them all to yourself 😘 This is such an easy recipe made with cake mix. Any type of cake mix would work just make sure its vanilla so you can try a gluten free version if you need too. This is not a vegan or Paleo recipe….sorry. These pumpkin pie bars would be great for a crowd just like a taste of home. Try these amazing homemade from scratch DIY pumpkin pie squares today. They would make a great Thanksgiving dessert idea or Christmas dessert idea. And like I said before they can even be used for Christmas breakfast too!. I hope you enjoyed this recipe and the simple ingredients used to make them. If you need more homemade dessert ideas for Fall or with pumpkin you can check out Pinterest for more inspiration. There you can find: pumpkin pie bars with cream cheese frosting, healthy pumpkin pie bars, keto pumpkin pie bars, no crust pumpkin pie squares, bars with oatmeal, crescent rolls, pecan, crustless, no bake and so much more. Until next time – happy baking!