This Sweet and Salty Festive Popcorn is a great snack for the 4th of July. This is a super easy and fun recipe to prepare for a festive look to your party. Instructions on how to prepare are below.
Follow us on Pinterest for more fun projects.
Here are the main ingredients you will need to make this patriotic popcorn.
* Start by popping the popcorn in the microwave.
* Lie out the popcorn on cookie sheet and remove all the unpopped kernels.
* Melt the White Chocolate Chips – you can either do this in the microwave or with a double broiler.
* Once the chocolate is melted pour it over the popcorn and mix it up with the popcorn.
* Mix in the M & M’s and your done.
* Now it’s time to enjoy your sweet and salty popcorn.