Wondering what to cook for dinner tonight? Try these ultimate 3 ingredient pizza rolls everyone will gobble up. Simple and quick dinner idea that is sure to be loved be everyone. Sometimes weeknights can get hectic and you need a quick meal idea this is a great DIY pizza roll recipe for a busy night. Not only is this a quick dinner idea it is also a great appetizer for a party too (maybe a birthday party, football party, any kind of celebration)! Try these delicious and yummy homemade pizza rolls tonight!
- Lightly grease a baking sheet (this is my favorite baking sheet). Set aside.
- Unroll a package of refrigerated pizza crust onto a large cutting board (this one works great).
- Spread a light layer of pizza sauce over the dough.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- Carefully roll the dough to make a log shape.
- Pinch the sides and using a pizza cutter or knife, slice into individual pieces.
- Bake at 425 until the cheese is melted and rolls are a light golden brown.
- Serve with pizza sauce.
These homemade pizza rolls are one of the easiest and yummiest dinner you will serve. You could even turn them into mini pizza rolls. You can also fill with your favorite toppings: pepperoni, Canadian bacon, ham, vegetarian pizza, whatever you like – maybe garlic, jalapeno, sausage or go for a supreme pizza. No need to grab a frozen pizza when you can make these delicious handmade pizza rolls from scratch (or can). You can make these with crescent rolls too (Pillsbury). These easy stuffed pizza are an easy meal that kids will love along with teens, tweens and adults. You can make this ahead of time a freeze them then pull out the frozen pizza rolls and have an even quicker meal. Trust me when I say how tasty these are….you won’t be disappointed. If you want more homemade pizza recipes – ideas and inspiration check out Pinterest. Leave me a comment and let me know if you try these. Also, let me know if you make these for dinner, appetizer or you make them for a party. Until next time have a yummy and delicious day!
Leave a Reply