Weight Watchers Chocolate Cookies have never tasted so good!
Easy and simple Weight Watchers recipe for the BEST Weight Watchers chocolate fudge brownie cookies.
These WW chewy chocolate fudge cookies are soft, chewy, fudgy and a chocolate lover’s dream come true.
Fudgy chocolate cookies that are moist and delicious.
Make tasty and delish low calorie skinny chocolate cookies with only a few Weight Watchers diet friendly ingredients.
If you are looking for a yummy, chocolate fudge cookie then this is the cookie for you!
Makes a great Weight Watchers desserts, Weight Watchers snack – grab and go or Weight Watchers sweet treat.
Family and friends will be raving about this homemade not store bought Weight Watchers cookie recipe.
Learn how to make Weight Watchers cookies with this Weight Watchers chocolate fudge brownie cookie recipe.
How to make Weight Watchers brownie cookies
Preheat oven to 375F.
Whisk in eggs and vanilla extract.
Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda.
Mix into a wet ingredients
Weigh out 25-gram portions of the dough and roll into balls. Flatten slightly and arrange in a baking sheet lined with parchment.
Bake for 6-8 minutes.
Take out of the oven and leave on a cooling rack for a few minutes.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Weight Watchers Brownie Cookies
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 2/3 cup Butter(I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter), melted
- 2/3 cup Erythritol
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Beat together butter and erythritol in a bowl.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix together the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Mix into a wet ingredients.
- Weigh out 25-gram portions of the dough and roll into balls. Flatten slightly and arrange in a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and leave on a cooling rack for a few minutes.
1 Weight Watchers Smartpoints per cookie
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes