Here is a quick and easy homemade Weight Watchers cinnamon roll
recipe. If you are looking for a delicious, tasty, and moist cinnamon rolls
for a Weight Watchers diet then try this one out.
Yummy Greek yogurt Weight Watchers cinnamon roll recipe that is great
to make ahead for a grab and go breakfast for those hectic mornings or just
to enjoy a tasty treat.
With a few Weight Watchers essential ingredients you can make these amazing
cinnamon rolls. The whole family will love these cinnamon rolls including kids.
These are definitely Weight Watcher friendly with only 1 smart point per cinnamon
roll – the BEST cinnamon roll idea. Learn how to make these Weight Watchers
cinnamon rolls now!
For more Weight Watcher ideas that are also super easy and delicious – check these out!
3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Weight Watchers Recipe – Chocolate Peanut Butter Whips
Learn how to make Weight Watchers cinnamon rolls….
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons of Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 20-30 sprays I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter
- Sugar-free caramel sauce to drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Greek yogurt and self-rising flour with a hand-held mixer until dough has formed.
- Roll dough out into a rectangular shape on a lightly floured surface.
- Spray dough with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.
- Mix Erythritol and cinnamon together, and sprinkleand then spread over the dough.
- Tightly roll up the dough length-wise, and then cut into 10-12 pieces.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until dough is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with sugar-free caramel sauce.
Serves 12 – 1 smart points per serving