Tasty Weight Watchers Lemon Blueberry Scones you DO NOT want to pass up!
This Weight Watchers recipe is an easy homemade that is super yummy.
Simple WW recipe for the BEST breakfast, treat, snack or dessert. Weight
Watchers diet scones that are a heavenly moist and delicious.
A quick and easy from scratch blueberry scone Weight Watchers recipe
– fast recipe when you want a sweet & savory treat.
If you are looking for a delicious and tasty treat on a Weight Watchers diet then you will want this one in your recipe box.
Yummy scones made with Greek yogurt and Weight Watchers
smart points friendly. Great for a grab and go breakfast for those hectic mornings
or just to enjoy a tasty sweets treat.
With a few Weight Watchers essential ingredients you can make these amazing blueberry lemon scones. Great for families, friends and kids will love these scones too!
This is definitely Weight Watchers friendly and the BEST scone idea – a favorite breakfast
Learn how to make these yummy scones with step by step instructions. Great
scones for breakfast, snack, treat, party or even dessert!
Check out this simple Weight Watchers recipe for the BEST blueberry lemon scones.
Weight Watchers Blueberry Lemon Scones – BEST WW Recipe
Preheat the oven to 375.
Combine flour, baking powder and lemon zest in a large bowl.
Add the low fat butter. Combine with your fingers making a crumble texture.
Stir in the sugar (fewer points with swerve) and blueberries.
Whisk the eggs and add to the crumble mixture. Use a spoon to mix into a dough.
Add the fat free yogurt tablespoon by tablespoon until you have a soft but
still quite sticky dough.
Place the dough onto the lined baking sheet. Flour your hands and dust the
top of the dough with flour before shaping the dough into a circle about 1 inch thick.
Using a sharp knife score the top of the dough to mark out the 8 scones
Place in the oven and bake for 15 – 20 minutes until it has risen and has turned
Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool before breaking into
individual scones. Serve warm.
- 2 cups flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cups smart balance light buttery spread
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cups sugar (fewer points with swerve)
- 2 medium eggs
- 3 tbsp fat free yogurt or Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder and lemon zest.
- Add low fat butter. Use your hands to make a crumble texture.
- Stir in sugar and blueberries.
- Whisk eggs and pour into crumble mixture. Mix the dough with a spoon.
- Add fat free yogurt 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough is soft and it should still be sticky.
- On a lined baking sheet place the dough. Dust the top of the dough with flour and flour your hands start shaping the dough into a circle should be about 1 inch thickness.
- Score the top of the dough into 8 scone pieces
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes
- Cool on wire rack. Once cool cut into your individual scones. Serve warm.
Weight Watchers Points 6 per scone 4 Weight Watchers Points with Swerve – Serves 8
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make these tasty Weight Watchers Scones recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any
recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free,
for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes
no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments
on this site. It is the readers responsibility to calculate points, carbs & nutritional information.