Are you looking for a new and exciting side dish for your Thanksgiving dinner? I have rounded up some tasty side dishes to add to your dinner menu.
These side dishes will add a delicious flavor to your meal. Find some good stuffing, cranberry, and vegetable side dishes right here.
Once you have your side dishes picked out now it’s time to cook the turkey.
I hope you have a fun and tasty Thanksgiving!
1. Mushroom & Walnut Stuffing
2. Sourdough Wild Mushroom & Bacon Stuffing
3. Celery Root & Apple Salad
4. Pear & Fennel Salad
5. Golden Beet Salad with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
6. Creamy Smoky Whipped Rutabaga
7. Glazed Brussels Sprouts & Apples in Browned Butter & Cream
8. Hot Cheesy Roasted Brussels Sprout Dip
9. Brussels Sprout Salad with Red Onion & Pecorino
10. Jellied Cranberry Sauce with Fuji Apple
Which is your favorite side dish? Are you planning on making one of these with your Thanksgiving meal? I would love to hear from you! Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your feast 🙂