Super YUMMY keto 2 ingredient fat bombs!
EASY keto chocolate peanut butter fat bombs everyone will love.
No need to spend hours mixing up low carb fat bombs when you can make 2 ingredient fat bombs.
Simple and quick ketogenic diet recipe for the BEST homemade keto fat bombs.
Enjoy as keto desserts, keto snacks or sweet little treat for those mid afternoon cravings.
Simply the most amazing DIY keto fat bombs recipe.
If you love peanut butter and chocolate then this is the recipe for you.
Get ready for this NO FAIL NO BAKE keto fat bomb recipe.
Learn how to make keto peanut butter chocolate fat bombs today!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Recipes:
Keto 2 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
Put one cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and melt at 30 second intervals.
Stir in the peanut butter.
Chill the mixture for 15-30 minutes or until firm enough to mold.
Scoop and roll into balls.
Return to the refrigerator and allow to set for at least 2 hours.
Melt remaining chocolate chips in the microwave.
Dip the fat bombs in the melted chocolate to coat.
Store any leftovers in air tight container in refrigerator
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 cup Sugar-Free Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips, plus ½ cup for coating
- Put one cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and melt at 30 second intervals.
- Stir in the peanut butter.
- Chill the mixture for 15-30 minutes or until firm enough to mold.
- Scoop and roll into balls.
- Return to the refrigerator and allow to set for at least 2 hours.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips in the microwave.
- Dip the fat bombs in the melted chocolate to coat.
- Store any leftovers in air tight container in refrigerator
Energy – 43 kcal
Protein – 1 g
Fat – 3 g
Carbohydrates – 3 g
Fiber – 0.5 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto fat bomb recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.