3 ingredient Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana
Bites that everyone will love! These are the BEST Weight Watchers chocolate
treat with a super easy recipe. If you love chocolate and Peanut Butter then
you will want to make these Weight Watcher treats. You can’t go wrong these
chocolate Peanut Butter banana snacks. They won’t last long! Weight Watcher
recipe that is simple to put together – you can make these in about 5 minutes
minus freezer time. These tasty little Weight Watchers desserts can also be
a yummy treat or snack. Make them for a party – you will have a tasty treat
to eat at the party – and everyone will be coming back for more. Learn how
to make these chocolate Peanut Butter homemade Weight Watchers dessert
bites with the step by step instructions. Are you ready to make some delicious
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites?
For more Weight Watcher ideas that are also super easy and delicious – check these out!
Learn how to make Weight Watchers Dessert – Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
WW Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- 1 banana, sliced into 16 pieces
- ¼ cup natural Peanut Butter
- 16 baking cups (muffin pan liners)
- Spread out muffin pan liners on a tray that will fit into the freezer.
- Add a teaspoon of melted chocolate into the bottom of each cup. Top chocolate with a banana slice and press the banana slice down into the melted chocolate.
- Add a drop of Peanut Butter onto the top of the banana and then add a ½ teaspoon of melted chocolate over the top of each.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to set.
Serves 16 – 1 smart points per serving