Keto Strawberry Fat Bombs
Say hello to your new favorite keto fat bombs. Keto strawberry fat bombs that are so scrumptious. 5 ingredients are all you need for these keto treats.
An amazingly easy keto recipe for a low carb sweet treat. If you are looking for a keto fat bomb recipe that is quick and simple this is great option.
A ketogenic diet fat bomb recipe you can have after a keto friendly meal as a keto dessert. These also make great homemade keto snacks not store bought.
This cream cheese fat bomb recipe will be loved by all. These are perfect to have on hand when you want something high in fat and low in carbs quick.
They are also great to make for parties, family and friends.
If you are ready to be in and out of the kitchen in no time at all – follow the step by step instructions for these no bake keto fat bombs.
Learn how to make keto strawberry fat bombs!
Keto Strawberry Fat Bombs Low Carb
In a large mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer at high speed until thickened into whipped cream. Set aside.
Remove the stems from the strawberries and chop into small pieces.
Fold the strawberries into the strawberry fluff.
Spread the strawberry fluff into a small pan, such as a bread pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Scoop out with ice cream scoop and enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Strawberry Fat Bombs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- Boiling water – Tip: 1/3 cup of boiling water will be needed for this recipe. It may be easiest to bring a small pot of water to boil, then measure out 1/3 cup to use in this recipe.
- 1 package (.30 ounces) strawberry flavored sugar-free gelatin mix
- 3 strawberries
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer at high speed until thickened into whipped cream. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Add the whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour the strawberry gelatin into a small bowl. Add 1/3 cup of boiling water; mix well until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Stir the dissolved gelatin mixture into the whipped cream cheese mixture; stir well.
- Remove the stems from the strawberries and chop into small pieces. Fold the strawberries into the strawberry fluff.
- Spread the strawberry fluff into a small pan, such as a bread pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Scoop out with ice cream scoop and enjoy
Makes 8 servings
I had heard you could whip together cream, cream cheese, and sugar free jello to make a keto-friendly dessert, so I tried it a few months ago. It actually did not work too well. The jello really has to be dissolved into hot water first, and I found I like the added flavor and texture of some fresh strawberries. So, after a bit of testing, I finally landed on a great recipe. This keto dessert is so tasty and pleases even non-keto eaters.