Keto Pumpkin Pecan Chaffles Low Carb
Need a great tasting keto chaffle recipe?
Try this keto pumpkin chaffle recipe.
Easy low carb pumpkin spice chaffle you are going to love.
Keto pumpkin waffles made with almond flour.
Great keto pumpkin breakfast, low carb pumpkin desserts or keto snacks.
These keto pumpkin waffles will be your new favorite.
Low carb pumpkin waffles that are tasty and delish.
Homemade keto pumpkin chaffles with pecans that are super delicious.
If you are looking for a great Fall food treat then try these pumpkin chaffles.
Simple and quick waffle maker recipe you can cook up today.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto pumpkin chaffles.
What is the best waffle maker to use?
Check out these other
Keto Chaffle Recipes
How To Make Keto Pumpkin Pecan Chaffles
Preheat waffle maker (mini dash).
In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese.
Mix for 1-2 minutes until fully combined.
Add cheese to mixture and stir until batter is consistent.
Spray waffle maker with nonstick spray, then add 1/4 of the batter to the iron.
Cook for about 3 minutes, but make sure not to burn it.
Repeat until you have 4 chaffles.
Top with whatever you like! I used pecans, butter and sugar free maple syrup
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Pumpkin Pecan Chaffle
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon crushed pecans
- Sugar free syrup optional
- Preheat waffle maker,(mini dash)
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese. Mix for 1-2 minutes until fully combined.
- Add cheese to mixture and stir until batter is consistent.
- Spray waffle maker with nonstick spray, then add 1/4 of the batter to the iron. Cook for about 3 minutes, but make sure not to burn it.
- Repeat until you have 4 chaffles.
- Top with whatever you like! I used pecans, butter and sugar free maple syrup
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto pumpkin chaffle recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.