Keto french toast tasty and delicious with this easy low carb recipe.
All you need is this 90 second keto bread recipe and few minutes to pan fry this quick and easy low carb chocolate chip french toast.
If you are looking for a quick and simple keto recipe for the BEST french toast then don’t pass up this recipe.
This will be one of your new favorite go to ketogenic diet recipes when you want something quick and delish.
Serve this amazing low carb keto french toast for breakfast, snack, desserts or even keto dinner.
You can top with keto friendly powdered sugar, sugar free maple syrup, or keto peanut butter.
No matter your topping with you can also enjoy eating it plain.
No matter what you are going to love this keto french toast.
Are you ready to make this NO FAIL keto food recipe?
Check out how easy it is to make this keto chocolate chip french toast!
Check out these other
Keto French Toast Recipes
How to make keto chocolate chip french toast
Whisk together butter, heavy cream, egg
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
Allow bread to cool for a few minutes before cutting.
Whisk all ingredients for the coating.
Dip both sides of the bread in the mixture.
Pan-fry in butter for 2-3 minutes per side.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
IngredientsFor the Bread
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1.5 tbsp Lilys Chocolate Chips
For the Coating
- Whisk together butter, heavy cream, egg, coconut flour, and baking powder in a microwave-safe dish. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cook in the microwave for 90 seconds.
- Allow bread to cool for a few minutes before cutting.
- Whisk all ingredients for the coating.
- Dip both sides of the bread in the mixture.
- Pan-fry in butter for 2-3 minutes per side.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes