Keto Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade Low Carb
Blend up the BEST copycat keto Chick Fil A frosted lemonade.
Super easy low carb Chick Fil A frosted lemonade for a ketogenic diet / lifestyle.
If you have been missing your Chick Fil A lemonade look no further – here is your low carb recipe.
Great for sipping on the hot summers days or anytime of the year.
Low carb copycat Chick Fil A frozen lemonade drink.
This low carb copycat Chick Fil A frosted lemonade will have everyone asking you to make it over and over again.
You won’t believe how amazing this healthy frosted lemonade tastes.
A tasty and delish low carb, sugar free, gluten free frosted lemonade you will make over and over again.
Get ready to blend up the BEST low carb keto copycat Chick Fil A frosted lemaonde.
❤️ Check out ❤️
Keto Copycat Chick Fil A Recipes
How To Make Keto Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade
Squeeze one cup of fresh lemon juice and remove all seeds. This will take approximately 5-6 lemons.
Add the lemon juice,
Swerve sugar substitute
and the water to a food processor or blender, and blend well.
Place the lemonade mixture into the fridge to chill for an hour.
Add the keto vanilla ice cream to the chilled lemonade, and blend until smooth.
Divide the mixture up into four equal portions and serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Copycat Chick Fil A Frosted Lemonade
- 1 C. Fresh lemon juice
- ⅔ C. Swerve confectioners sugar substitute
- 2 ½ C. Water
- 2 C. Rebel Vanilla ice cream other keto friendly vanilla ice cream can be substituted
- Squeeze one cup of fresh lemon juice and remove all seeds. This will take approximately 5-6 lemons.
- Add the lemon juice, Swerve sugar substitute and the water to a food processor or blender, and blend well.
- Place the lemonade mixture into the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Add the vanilla ice cream to the chilled lemonade, and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture up into four equal portions and serve.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto lemonade recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.