Here is a quick and easy homemade blackberry keto muffin recipe. If you are looking for a delicious, tasty, and moist muffin for a low carb diet then try this one out. Yummy almond flour keto muffin recipe that is great for a grab and go breakfast for those hectic mornings or just to enjoy a tasty treat. With a few ketogenic essential ingredients you can make these amazing blackberry muffins. The whole family will love these muffins including kids. These are definitely keto friendly and the BEST muffin idea. Learn how to make these keto muffins now!
Beat 2 eggs and pour into mixture
Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla
Mix in 3 TBSP of melted butter. Stir all of the ingredients together until
Pour in 3 TBSP of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and stir together
Gently fold in ⅓ cup of blackberries. If you have large berries cut them
into smaller pieces
Grease the muffin tin then place 2 TBSP of the mixture into each of the
muffin cups. You should be able to fill 6 muffin cups about ¾ of the way full
Keto Blackberry Muffins
* 1 ½ c. Almond flour
* 1 tsp. Baking powder
* ½ c. Erythritol or other keto-friendly sweetener
* 2 Eggs beaten
* 3 tbsp. Melted butter
* ½ tsp. vanilla extract
* 3 tbsp. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
* ⅓ c. Blackberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix almond flour, *erythritol and baking
soda baking powder together in a large mixing bowl
3. Beat 2 eggs and pour into mixture
4. Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla
5. Mix in 3 TBSP of melted butter. Stir all of the ingredients together until thoroughly combined
6. Pour in 3 TBSP of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and stir together
7. Gently fold in ⅓ cup of blackberries. If you have large berries cut them into smaller pieces
8. Grease the muffin tin
9. Place 2 TBSP of the mixture into each of the muffin cups. You should be able to fill 6 muffin cups about ¾ of the way full
10. Bake the muffins for 20 minutes, or until the tops are browned and the muffins are cooked through.
If you can’t find erythritol, you can substitute another keto-friendly sweetener of your choice.
Since everyone uses different ingredients – I recommend using this tool to track and get accurate net carbs – Sign Up Now For Free!
Are you hungry now for these easy and simple homemade keto muffins? You won’t be disappointed with this low carb recipe. These gluten free muffins are easy & quick to prepare and make a great warm savory breakfast treat. I love these low carb – keto muffins that are gluten free, sugar free and super yummy and you can use organic ingredients. They are not vegan or diary free as they do have egg and butter. You can substitute the blackberries for strawberry, banana, or even blueberry – so you could have a variety of different kinds of muffins. If you want more keto muffin ideas and inspiration you can find so many other recipes and pictures on Pinterest like: keto muffins – raspberry, cinnamon, flaxseed, zucchini, apple along with stevia recipes, 1 minute in a mug keto recipes, protein powder ideas and more. Enjoy these muffins and have a great day!