Keto Caramel Chocolate Pecans Low Carb
Keto chocolate caramel pecans that everyone will love.
Easy low carb recipe for the best candied pecans.
Combine your love for caramel and chocolate and make these amazing low carb pecan clusters.
Simple and quick keto caramel chocolate pecan recipe you can make today.
Stove top candied pecans that are super delicious.
Make homemade candy pecans with this yummy chocolate caramel pecan recipe.
If you are missing candy on your ketogenic diet / lifestyle these candy pecans will do the trick.
These are so good. Get ready to learn how to make candied pecans.
Follow the step by step instructions for the BEST low carb keto chocolate caramel pecans.
Check out these other
Keto Pecan Recipes
How To Make Keto Caramel Chocolate Pecans
In a saucepan, brown butter but do not burn it. Medium heat.
Once you reach a brown coloring, add in the cream and combine.
Add in sugar and vanilla
and cook for 3-5 minutes until fully combined and thickened.
Remove from heat and add in pecans
On a parchment lined pan, scoop 6-8 sections of batter.
Let freeze for about 30 minutes to set.
Microwave the chocolate in 30 second increments until melted. Then drizzle over caramel pecans.
Freeze again for 5 minutes to set.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Chocolate Caramel Pecans
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup Lily’s dark baking chips
- 2 tablespoons of Swerve granular sugar
- In a saucepan, brown butter but do not burn it. Medium heat.
- Once you reach a brown coloring, add in the cream and combine.
- Add in sugar and vanilla and cook for 3-5 minutes until fully combined and thickened.
- Remove from heat and add in pecans and mix.
- On a parchment lined pan, scoop 6-8 sections of batter.
- Let freeze for about 30 minutes to set.
- Microwave the chocolate in 30 second increments until melted. Then drizzle over caramel pecans.
- Freeze again for 5 minutes to set.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto pecan recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.