Here is a quick and easy homemade fruit Weight Watchers dessert
recipe. You can mix up this Weight Watcher recipe in under 10 minutes.
If you are looking for a delicious and tasty dessert for a Weight Watchers
diet then try this one out. It is bursting with flavor and super tasty.
Yummy Weight Watchers shortcake trifle in a jar recipe that is great for dessert,
snack or just to enjoy a tasty treat. With a few Weight Watchers ingredients
you can make this amazing shortcake dessert in a jar.
If you are looking for an easy no bake Weight Watchers dessert this is a must
recipe to have in your recipe box. The whole family will love this fruit and shortcake
recipe including kids. Learn how to make this Weight Watchers Dessert now!
Cut up small pieces of angel food cake
Place half the pieces of angel food cake in the bottom of a pint-size jar.
Top the cake pieces with ¼ cup chopped strawberries and two tablespoons
Top the fruit with 1 1/2 tablespoons whipped topping.
Add the remaining pieces of angel food cake to the jar.
Top with remaining strawberries and blueberries.
Top with 1 ½ tablespoons whipped topping.
Add additional fruit on top for decoration (optional).
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
Weight Watchers Shortcake Trifle In A Jar
- 1 slice of angel food cake, cut into bite-size pieces (store bought for no bake version or cake box mix)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 3 tablespoons whipped topping
- Cut up small pieces of angel food cake. Place half the pieces of angel food cake in the bottom of a pint-size jar.
- Top the cake pieces with ¼ cup chopped strawberries and two tablespoons blueberries.
- Top the fruit with 1 1/2 tablespoons whipped topping.
- Add the remaining pieces of angel food cake to the jar.
- Top with remaining strawberries and blueberries.
- Top with 1 ½ tablespoons whipped topping.
- Add additional fruit on top for decoration (optional).
Makes 1 Jar – Each jar has 5 Weight Watchers points if fat free whipped topping is used.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any
recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free,
for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes
no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments
on this site. It is the readers responsibility to calculate points, carbs & nutritional information.