Weight Watchers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Tasty Weight Watchers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie you CAN NOT
stop eating! This Weight Watchers recipe is easy to make and super yummy.
Simple WW recipe for the BEST breakfast, treat, snack or dessert. Weight
Watchers diet gluten free cookies that are heavenly moist and delicious.
Here is a quick and easy homemade chocolate chip cookie Weight Watchers recipe
– quick and easy to make recipe when you want a savory & sweet treat. If you
are looking for a delicious and tasty treat on a Weight Watchers diet then try
this one out.
Yummy chocolate chip cookies made with gluten free flour and Weight Watchers
smart points friendly. Great for a grab and go breakfast for those hectic mornings
or just to enjoy a tasty treat. With a few Weight Watchers essential ingredients you
can make these amazing chocolate chip cookies. The whole family will love these
cookies including kids.
This is definitely Weight Watchers friendly and the BEST cookie idea – a favorite treat
on WW. Learn how to make these yummy cookies with step by step instructions. Great
cookies for dessert, snack, treat, party or even breakfast! Check out this simple Weight
Watchers recipe for the BEST chocolate chip cookies.
Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookies – BEST WW Recipe
Are you looking for other Weight Watchers Desserts?
Can you make weight watchers cookie recipes using cake mix?
For sure, I have one that everyone loves that aren’t even on Weight Watchers.
It is super easy to make and only requires 3 ingredients. Its a moist and delicious
cookie. If you love Oreo’s then you will love this Weight Watchers Oreo cookie.
All you need again is 3 ingredients to make these WW cake mix cookies.
You can check out the cake mix Oreo Weight Watchers cookies with smartpoints.
Weight Watchers Cookie Ideas
If you are looking for Weight Watchers cookie ideas then check out these
amazing WW cookie recipe that are sure to be a hit with everyone!
- Weight Watchers Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Weight Watchers Strawberry Cookies
- WW Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Weight Watchers Oreo Cookies
- WW Mint Cookie Crunch Mini Bar
- Weight Watchers Caramel Wafers
- Weight Watchers Mini Oaty Choc Chip Cookies
- Vanilla Pizzelle
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, gluten free flour, brown sugar,
cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk to mix.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, Peanut Butter, applesauce, and
vanilla until smooth.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Spoon cookies onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet and flatten each
cookie with a fork.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few
minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HEREWeight Watchers Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup gluten free flour
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons natural Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, gluten free flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk to mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, Peanut Butter, applesauce, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon cookies onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet and flatten each cookie with a fork.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 18 cookies – Each cookie is 2 Weight Watchers points.
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any
recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free,
for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes
no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments
on this site. It is the readers responsibility to calculate points, carbs & nutritional information.