crazy for this slime as it is super fun, stretchy and a crunchy slime when
you add the fake ice. Make this slime anytime or when you are bored. Great
DIY craft project for kids, teens & tweens. This slime also makes a great
birthday party activity for a slime theme party or slime party favors. Great
slime play and sensory activity for kids of all ages. Try these amazing homemade
DIY slime today!
DIY Coca Cola Slime
- Add clear Elmers Glue to a bowl
- Mix in brown food coloring (if you don’t have brown) create coke color with red & green or pink, blue & green
- Add few drops of Coca Cola flavor & mix in
- Slowly add liquid starch & stir until it forms slime
- Work with your hands
- Add fake ice (clear beads) to the slime
- Enjoy your soda slime
Adding fake ice is optional but makes your slime fun and crunchy. This slime smells amazing and is super stretchy.
Watch the video tutorial to learn how to make slime – super simple and easy homemade DIY soda Coca Cola slime!