Get ready for the a super easy NO cook playdough recipe that children of
all ages love. Simple way to make homemade playdough that doesn’t require
you to cook. This is a 2 ingredient playdough recipe but if you count the food
coloring then it is 3. You will love making this play doh and you can even make
it smell amazing too! So if you are ready to learn how to make playdough that
kids will love then check this one out!
DIY No Cook Playdough
- Add 2 Cups of cornstarch to a bowl
- In a separate bowl add 3/4 Cup hair conditioner
- Mix in food coloring & stir well
- Add the conditioner to the cornstarch & stir
- Once most of the conditioner is mixed in work with your hands
- Enjoy your ice cream playdough
Adding candy sprinkles is optional but makes is super fun for the kids to play with. This is NOT edible so please make sure the kids DO NOT eat this one!
Watch the video tutorial to learn how to make 2 ingredient playdough- super simple and easy homemade DIY ice cream playdough!