You can’t get any more adorable and delicious then these heart shaped marble
sugar cookies. Super easy and simple heart sugar cookie idea that would make
a great treat, dessert or snack. They also make a great gift for Valentine’s Day
or birthdays. Make these for a wedding or birthday party too. No matter what
you make these homemade cookies for they are sure to be a hit with kids, teens,
tweens and adults. So are you ready for the BEST heart sugar cookies?
Easy Heart Sugar Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Make or use store bought sugar cookie dough
- Divide into 2 bowls
- Leave one dough color and use red or pink food coloring in other one and mix together
- Roll each color into balls
- The use alternating colors to form full circle
- Use rolling pin to roll out dough
- Use heart shape cookie cutter to cut out cookie dough
- Gather any unused dough and repeat same process until all dough is used
- Place on cookie sheet
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes
Make your own homemade sugar cookies or buy store bought cut in heart shapes for fun marble heart cookies. Great for kids desserts of even kids Valentine classroom parties or school parties.
Watch the video tutorial to learn how to make heart cookies- super simple and easy!