These hot chocolate cookies are so yummy that kids, teens, tweens and adults go crazy
for them. Great for snacks, treats, desserts & parties. Perfect for birthday parties,
Valentines Day & more. Try these delicious cookies today!
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 3/4 C light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 3 C flour
- ¾ C dry hot cocoa mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups mini marshmallow bits
- 1 C mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Using a standing mixer, beat together the butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla and until combined
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, hot cocoa mix, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients and beat until combined
- Stir in the marshmallow bits and mini chocolate chips.
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out dough onto your hands and roll into a ball
- Flatten the dough into round discs.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 minutes
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before enjoying with a nice cup of hot chocolate!
Enjoy right out of the oven or store in air tight container for a yummy dessert, treat or snack.