Keto Apple Cider Buttered Rum Low Carb
You won’t want to pass up on this keto apple cider buttered rum.
This low carb alcohol drink recipe is so delicious.
If you are looking for an alcoholic drink recipe that is super yummy this is the one for you.
Easy low carb apple cider buttered rum recipe that everyone will go crazy for.
The perfect Fall drink recipe for those chilly nights or mornings.
Great Fall drink for cocktail – happy hour, parties or just a tasty and delish low carb alcohol drink.
You can’t go wrong with this Fall cocktail is so good.
A warm and cozy drink to mix up today.
If you follow a ketogenic diet / lifestyle and are looking for an alcohol drink recipe this is the one for you.
Get ready to make the best low carb keto apple cider buttered rum.
Check out these other
Keto Alcohol Recipes
How To Make Keto Apple Cider Buttered Rum
In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar substitute,
sugar free honey,
cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Beat on high until smooth and combined.
Brew the tea strongly, and keep warm.
Stir the butter mixture into the warm tea mixture until completely dissolved.
Add the rum to the drink mixture, and stir well to combine.
Separate the drink evenly into two cups and serve garnished with cinnamon sticks.
Serve – Sip – Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Apple Cider Buttered Rum
- ¼ C. Swerve brown sugar substitute
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar free honey
- 4 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and softened
- ¼ tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of cloves
- 2 C. Strong brewed cinnamon apple or apple cider flavored tea
- 2 Shots of gold or dark rum
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar substitute, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Beat on high until smooth and combined.
- Brew the tea strongly, and keep warm.
- Stir the butter mixture into the warm tea mixture until completely dissolved.
- Add the rum to the drink mixture, and stir well to combine.
- Separate the drink evenly into two cups and serve garnished with cinnamon sticks.
I would love for you to share a link to this recipe, but please Do Not copy/paste the recipe or instructions to social media or websites. You may share one photo with a link back.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto apple cider buttered rum recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.