Get ready for the BEST keto buffalo chicken dip! This tasty low carb buffalo chicken dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It makes a great snack on a ketogenic diet and is a wonderful party dip. Great for game days, Holiday parties or any type of gathering. A perfect keto dip for veggies, keto cheese crackers, Parmesan crisps or any keto friendly snack you love. You won’t want to pass up this keto buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese and ranch. Super easy keto recipe that anyone can make. Are you ready for this low carb dip?
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
In a mixing bowl add 16 ounces of shredded rotisserie chicken
Add 8 oz. of cream cheese (softened)
Add in 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper
Add 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and salt and pepper to
Add in ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese and ½ cup of shredded mozzarella
Mix all of the ingredients together, transfer to a well greased
Bake the buffalo chicken dip for 20-25 minutes until the top has browned slightly and
Serve with Parmesan crisps, veggie slices, or other keto-friendly snacks
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
● 16 oz. Shredded rotisserie chicken
● 8 oz. Cream cheese softened
● ½ c. Mozzarella cheese
● ½ c. Cheddar cheese
● 1 tsp. Paprika
● 1 tsp. Garlic powder
● 1 Jalapeno finely chopped
● ½ c. Low carb keto-friendly wing sauce
● ¼ c. Ranch dressing – this one is made with MCT Oil
● Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl add 16 ounces of shredded rotisserie chicken.
3. Add 8 oz. of cream cheese (softened).
4. Add in 1 finely chopped jalapeno pepper.
5. Add 1 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and salt and pepper to
6. Add in ½ cup of shredded cheddar cheese and ½ cup of shredded mozzarella
7. Place ½ cup of keto-friendly wing sauce and ¼ cup of ranch dressing in bowl.
8. Mix all of the ingredients together, transfer to a well greased
9. Bake the buffalo chicken dip for 20-25 minutes until the top has browned slightly and
10. Serve with Parmesan crisps, veggie slices, or other keto-friendly snacks.
How easy and quick is this keto buffalo chip dip? So easy and simple and not to mention delicious. I like it best hot or warm but you can also eat it cold to – it’s all preference. You could eat or serve it as a keto buffalo chicken casserole but it’s best dipped with your favorite keto snacks. You bake this yummy keto friendly dip in the oven so it’s not a crock pot or slow cooker recipe but those do exist. Try serving this for a Sunday football game, tailgate party, Christmas party, Holiday appetizer or any kind of party and the guest will not only be coming back for more they will want the recipe. I hope you enjoyed this recipe and get a chance to make it either for yourself, family, friends or a crowd (take it to the office). If you need or want more keto recipe ideas you can check out Pinterest. I hope you are enjoying your ketogenic diet / ketogenic lifestyle as much as I am. Until next time have a great day!