These are some of my favorite keto cinnamon rolls! I love that I live a keto
lifestyle and can still eat cinnamon rolls. You won’t be disappointed with these
low carb ooey gooey cinnamon rolls with delicious frosting. A super easy
almond flour keto recipe for the BEST cinnamon rolls. If you want step by
step pictures / tutorial for this amazing keto cinnamon roll recipe click here.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and you get a chance to get in the kitchen a bake
up some ketogenic diet cinnamon rolls. Try these for a keto breakfast
(hint you can make ahead for a grab and go breakfast) or you can have
these a sweet and savory keto dessert!
For the rolls:
- 2 c. Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 oz. Cream cheese
- ¾ c. Almond flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ⅛ tsp. Xanthan gum
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp. Erythritol
For the filling
For the topping:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the mozzarella cheese and the cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl, and
microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir, and return for intervals of 30 seconds until the
cheeses are completely melted and can be combined.
- Stir in the almond flour, baking powder and xanthan gum until well combined. If you
need to, you can return the mixture to the microwave for 15-30 seconds to loosen
things back up.
- Stir 1 tbsp of Erythritol into the warm batter.
- Mix in 1 beaten egg and 1 tsp of vanilla. Stir until completely absorbed and mixed in.
- Place parchment paper on a counter, and sprinkle some almond flour over the
surface. Place the dough on the paper, and place another piece on top. Slowly roll
out the dough into roughly a rectangular or square shape.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp erythritol and 1-2 tsp of cinnamon over the dough.
- Slowly and carefully roll the dough up.
- Using a sharp knife, slice 11-12 circles of the dough.
- Place the cut cinnamon rolls into a parchment lined cake pan or other baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 10-20 minutes until the rolls are browned on the top and a bit
crispy on the edges.
- While the rolls are baking, beat 2 tbsp cream cheese, 2 tbsp erythritol and 2 tbsp
heavy whipping cream on high until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the cinnamon rolls from the oven, let cool for a bit, and top with a generous
amount of the cream cheese topping while still slightly warm.
Since everyone uses different ingredients – I recommend using this tool to track and get accurate net carbs – Sign Up Now For Free!