- 2 c Almond flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut flour
- ½ c. Erythritol
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp Melted unsalted butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 5 Eggs beaten
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ c. Chopped raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol and baking powder. Mix to combine the ingredients together well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the eggs, unsalted butter, vanilla extract and unsweetened almond milk. Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped raspberries well.
- Fill 12 cupcake liners ¾ of the way full in a muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned and cooked all of the way through.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge with a paper towel over them to absorb any extra moisture.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Since everyone uses different ingredients – I recommend using this tool to track and get accurate net carbs – Sign Up Now For Free!