Keto pie has never tasted so good!
Keto peanut butter chocolate pie that is creamy and delicious!
An easy NO BAKE keto low carb pie recipe that will have any crowd coming back for more.
If you are looking for a yummy pie recipe for a ketogenic diet then don’t pass up on this recipe.
A savory peanut butter filling onto of a tasty chocolate crust.
No need to spend hours in the kitchen baking or mixing up a low carb pie when you can make this quick and simple keto peanut butter chocolate pie.
This recipe makes for great keto desserts, keto snacks or a perfect pie to take to parties or make for Holidays.
This is a great recipe for anyone not even following a ketogenic diet and kids love it too!
Are you ready to make the most amazing low carb pie?
Follow the step by step instructions for the best keto peanut butter chocolate pie!
Round up some keto friendly ingredients and get ready for the most delicious low carb chocolate peanut butter pie.
How to make keto pie filling and crust
Process the cookies with the butter until you have small crumbles.
*see recipe notes for cookie options for this recipe
Place the crumbles over the pie mold (I used a 7 inches mold). Freeze it until hard – about 1 hour.
Mix all filling ingredients
Pour filling over the crust.
Freeze for 2 hours more, and remove from freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
Cut and serve
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
- 8 Big Chocolate Carb-Free Cookies – store bought or these fudgy brownie cookies work great too – see recipe notes for cookie recipe & instructions
- ¼ cup Butter, melted
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Stevia (or your favorite sugar-free sweetener)
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- Process the cookies with the butter until you have small crumbles.
- Place the crumbles over the pie mold (I used a 7 inches mold). Freeze it until hard – about 1 hour.
- Mix all filling ingredients and pour over the crust.
- Freeze for 2 hours more, and remove from freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
Yield: 1 pie – 7 inches.
* You can use this keto fudgy brownie cookie recipe if you would like homemade cookies – these make great cookies for this pie crust recipe. I add 5 minutes of baking time to the cookie recipe to make them a bit crunchier and they work perfect for pie crust.