Keto Bagel Pizza Low Carb
EASY keto bagel pizza!
This low carb bagel pizza bread is so tasty and delish.
Use 5 ingredient fathead dough to make the low carb bagels.
Top with you favorite keto friendly marinara sauce , cheese, pepperoni and or veggies.
We love eating the bagels by themselves they are so delicious….but….
make keto bagel pizza is super yummy.
Serve as keto side dishes, keto appetizers, keto snacks or for keto lunch or keto dinner.
If you are looking for a quick and simple low carb recipe this is the one for you.
You can even make these into mini bagels and make keto mini bagel pizza bites.
Make homemade keto bagel pizza – no need to buy store bought.
Make ahead bagels for a great freezer meal idea.
Get ready to bake up the BEST low carb keto bagel pizza
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Keto Pizza Recipes
How To Make Keto Bagel Pizza
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 2 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 ½ cup super fine almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
toppings for pizza:
- 1/3 cup Sugar-Free Pizza Sauce
- 3 oz Grated Mozzarella
- 3 oz Sliced Pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Pour the shredded mozzarella cheese and the cream cheese into a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir well. Continue to microwave on high in 30 second increments, stirring well between each 30 second increment, until the cheeses are completely melted. Stir until smooth.
- Whisk together the almond flour and baking powder. Add the almond flour mixture and eggs to the melted cheese and stir well. Be sure to stir quickly to incorporate the ingredients into the cheese mixture before the eggs scramble in the warm dough.
- Wash then oil your hands with cooking oil. Mix the dough by hand until it is completely smooth and all ingredients are incorporated very well. The dough will be quite sticky.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Cut the dough into 6 equal portions. With oiled hands to prevent the dough from sticking, roll each portion of dough out into a log, approximately 10 inches long. Form the log into a bagel and place it on the lined cookie sheet. Repeat with the rest of the dough to form a total of 6 bagels.
- Bake the bagels at 400F for 12-14 minutes, until golden brown.
- Slice and top with pizza toppings – broil for a few minutes to melt cheese.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Energy – 430 kcal
Protein – 23g(22%)
Fat – 36(71%)
Carbohydrates – 6 g(7%)
Fiber – 3 g
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty keto bagel pizza recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Kimspireddiy are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, for example) Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly. Kimspireddiy assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. KimspiredDIY holds no responsibility for calculations.